Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring is around the corner...

I was wandering around through some of my old photo's and found these Forget-Me-Nots. These tiny blue flowers have always been a favorite of mine and this time they seemed to say. "Don't forget, Spring will be here soon!"

I've been working and helping my daughter pick out colleges. She will be graduating with her Associates Degree in the Sciences and Arts in May, and in June she will graduate from High School. We are looking for a four year college for her to get her Bachelors Degree.

I haven't been taking very many photo's lately but have been playing with Zentangles:





I think I will start to "Fail Better" (Thank you Laure from Painted Thoughts ... http://paintedthoughtsblog.blogspot.com/2011/04/are-you-failing-fail-better.html) and start posting some of my drawings!

No comments:

Post a Comment