Sunday, April 18, 2010

Well...here I am...

Today is the first day on my new blog. I'm not quite sure why I decided to do this except perhaps to meet all the wonderful creative people out here in cyberspace. 


I am recently unemployed after 31 years of working and I am really hating it. I love photography and it seems to be the one thing that is saving my sanity at this time. Photography helps me to STOP and really see what's around me - helps me realize what is important. I really like macro photography and am probably way too detail-oriented! The big picture is okay but I truly believe that it is all the little pieces that make the Whole and so we should focus at times on all those "little pieces".

1 comment:

  1. Well Ellyn, I gotta say maybe you should look into doing something with your photography because your images ROCK! OMG, they are all amazing!

    I'm so glad you commented on my blog so I could find you. And where are you ... up here somewhere on the North Coast?

    ReplyDelete